, which aims at creating conversation, sharing insights and challenging the status quo, will address the following elements that are very pertinent to the media marketing sector.
- The agency of 2013 - what does that mean?
- Traditional terminologies versus the new wave of terminologies?
- What is an integrated agency?
- How do we shift from traditional to integrated?
- Do current agencies have to shift as clients are forcing them to shift, or is it the other way around?
- How does the current traditional advertising agency manage this?
- What is the state of competition between the agencies – do traditional BIG agencies have to compete with smaller more flexible agencies?
The panel will be made up of industry experts who know firsthand the ins and outs of the integrated marketing approach. The discussion will moderated by Dawn Rowlands, CEO Sub-Saharan Africa, Aegis Media, and will be made up of:
- Nic van den Bergh – trading director, Aegis Media Sub-Saharan Africa
- Jono Swanepoel - executive creative and strategic director, LeftField
- Craig Page-Lee – managing director, Posterscope
- Awie Erasmus – account director, Ogilvy
- Dave Bester, CEO, Bester Burke
will be streamed live on www.bizradio.co.za
from 09:30 to 11:00 and podcasts will be made available after the event on www.bizcommunity.com/AegisThoughtLeadership