YR has partnered with various private and governmentalorganizations to deliver a full conference program that will focus on the role and relationship of business, entrepreneurship and social enterprise in building an eco-system to promote and enhance economic development for a better South Africa.
The lineup for TNEW has also been announced, and features one of the best lineups in conference history. The keynote speakers include Dr. Trevor Manuel, Douglas Kruger, Jayshree Naidoo, Siya Mapoko, Kgosientso Ramokgopa, Abey Mokgwatsane, Khaya Dlanga, Jurie Van Vuuren and Tony Cross. In addition to the keynote speakers, over 40 entrepreneurs and industry experts will be giving talks on 48 topics including:
- Getting investors excited about your project
- Safe investing options for young professionals
- Can we learn entrepreneurship?
- How to connect with millionaires
- Avoiding costly legal mistakes
- Social media and the next generation
- Entrepreneurship in the digital age
- How to turn your passion into profits
- Building and maintaining your online credibility
- The secret sauce of the serial entrepreneur
TNEW gives more than 1000 entrepreneurs, business professionals, innovators, business owners and investors the opportunity of idea sharing, networking and engagement in rich dialogue. The event will provide the avenue for delegates to tap into the resourcefulness and dynamism of venture capitalists, industry executives, thought leaders and like-minded entrepreneurs in attendance.
For more information contact Lawrence Umukoro at email@example.com
. Alternatively call 012 753 6826 or visit www.tnew.co.za